[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Maintenance Costs
- From: Spence Burton <sburton at henninger.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:12:15 -0800
- Organization: HMS
- Resent-Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:18:36 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"RtT_iD.A.j_F.8bPV0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
To (some of) the (lucky members of the) Group:
I am curious about maintenance costs of high end telecines. All you
Spirit, Diamond, AVD, etc. owners out there: What are the real costs of
ownership (expressed in any way you feel comfortable $$$, anecdote, %)?
Do Spirits and Diamonds really run for years with only an occasional wipe
of the faceplate? Will telecine engineers become a thing of the past?
Would anyone care to share their more recent experiences?
This space for rent contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 880 on Mon Oct 27 12:18:05 PST 1997
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe