Terpilowski party

As previously advised, Options Int'l. is sponsoring a Telecine Fun
Night in honor of Richard Terpilowski next Thursday (Oct. 30th) at the
Silver Screen Lounge (Hyatt on Sunset) from 6pm-8pm.  Richard will be
leaving the States shortly thereafter to go back to England.

For those that cannot attend the party, please feel free to send to
Options an email (optionspj at aol.com) or fax (615-327-1326) with your
words of encouragement and support to Richard.  We will present those
we receive by Monday (Oct. 27th) to him the night of the party.

Again, we look forward to seeing all of our industry friends that can
attend this special Telecine Fun Night.  If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact us.

Regards to all...
Donna Reid
Options Int'l.

rob at alegria.com         | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org                KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
++ Thanks to Biggi Klier of Munich for support of the TIG in 1997 ++
TIG subscriber count is 878 on Thu Oct 23 08:36:21 PDT 1997