Kodak and Cineon

If Kodak are heading back to their core film business and are shedding
non-core activities such as
Cineon, Genesis and Lightning products, I fail to understand why they feel
this will have no effect on
their Spirit optics and sensor manufacturing activities?

 If  the size of the worldwide market for Genesis and Lightning does not
justify their continued participation,
I would be intrigued to learn why they feel the conventional telecine
market is different - or are we on the verge of a major increase in world
demand for telecines?

Regards
Alan McIlwaine
Quinto Communications
Australia

---
++ Thanks to Biggi Klier of Munich for support of the TIG in 1997 ++
TIG subscriber count is 876 on Wed Oct 22 20:08:10 PDT 1997