Re: RE>Re: Telecine Toast

On Oct 22, 14:57, Paul Grace wrote:

> Hmm....Since I cannot respond to this question in this forum without
> being hammered for "Marketing" or "ventilation" by the sysop, there is
> nothing I can say

Paul, why don't you send me your comments and I'll review them before
publication.

There is an approved method for product announcements and advertising,
it is via the telecine-announce at alegria.com address.

regards
--Rob

TIG admin
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post, Santa Monica, CA

rob at alegria.com         | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org                KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
++ Thanks to Biggi Klier of Munich for support of the TIG in 1997 ++
TIG subscriber count is 876 on Wed Oct 22 08:46:46 PDT 1997