Graham Collett visit

Graham Collet is visiting in New York this week so I thought it would be a
good idea to get some people together for a few drinks and celebrate.
Anyone interested?  We plan to meet at the Brasilia Bar/Restaurant on the
north side of 45th Street just west of 5th Avenue in Midtown Manhattan
around 6:30pm this Friday night.  Sorry, but this is not sponsored by
anyone other than each one of us.  Hope to see a lot of you there.

Dave Corbitt

* Dave Corbitt <dc at mte.com>		*
* Director of Telecine Engineering	*
* Manhattan Transfer / Edit, Inc.	*