Metaspeed terminal problems

Is anyone using the new Metaspeed supervisor 2 CPU with Procomm terminal
emulation software. We are having some problems with this configuration
(the old CPU, V40 supervisor, works fine). I would appreciate some info
from anyone that can help. Thanks in advance. Vince.

---
++ Thanks to Biggi Klier of Munich for support of the TIG in 1997 ++
TIG subscriber count is 875 on Tue Oct 21 10:54:13 PDT 1997