Re: C16 - ABC-TV -Letterbox (16 x 9)

>This show is being broadcast in Letterbox--16 x 9.  Check it out.  If
>you are not watching TV on Sat night record it and look it later.  See
>what you think about shows being displayed in this fashion.

According to what I hear, only the first 4 shows will be letterboxed - then
it's back to full frame and this is at the networks request.

-Michael Walker
Hollywood Digital
213/465-0101

---
Thanks to Steve Franko for support of the TIG in 1997
HDTV discussion thread is at http://www.alegria.com/telecine/hdtv.txt
TIG subscriber count is 874 on Mon Oct 20 08:27:24 PDT 1997