Re: Re: CBS HDTV Tests

Hi,
	Usually I lurk on this list, however, as the saying goes. The Proof is in
the Pudding so.

Does any one else out there want to see a "Telecine " shoot out between
 Sony's HDTV telecine, and any/every other Manufacturers telecine, producing
HDTV images from the Same negative? Is there someone who is able to do this?
Or some Telecine house that will re-transfer some footage that has already
been Transferred on the Sony Machine?

Steven ( No, I don't want to piss anyone off) Gladstone

---
Thanks to Steve Franko for support of the TIG in 1997
HDTV discussion thread is at http://www.alegria.com/telecine/hdtv.txt
TIG subscriber count is 874 on Sun Oct 19 10:22:05 PDT 1997