Re: Lubricate my trackballs

Said  John Snopes  19/10/97 5:59 :-

>>  Anyone have a lubricant idea for squeaky daVinci track balls?
>>  Maybe all of those lunches on the console are creating food
>>  friction in my tracker ball cavities. (Bob Festa)

>  Perhaps more greasy foods, eaten with your hands, eaten at lunch
>  over the console?

Don't you think that Exon P12, the aeronautical oil used in the
shaft bearings of Aaton cameras --totally cholesterol free--
would be more beneficial to both daV trackballs
and colorist's arteries?

--jp

---
Thanks to Steve Franko for support of the TIG in 1997
HDTV discussion thread is at http://www.alegria.com/telecine/hdtv.txt
TIG subscriber count is 873 on Sun Oct 19 03:29:19 PDT 1997