Re: Lubricate my trackballs

>Anyone have a lubricant idea for squeaky daVinci track balls? Maybe all
>of those lunches on the console are creating food friction in my tracker
>ball cavities.

Perhaps more greasy foods, eaten with your hands, eaten at lunch over the
console?

Watch out for barbeque, though.

John Snopes
Muncie, Indiana
(Home of QL's ribs...  talk about daVinci lubricant...)

---
Thanks to Steve Franko for support of the TIG in 1997
HDTV discussion thread is at http://www.alegria.com/telecine/hdtv.txt
TIG subscriber count is 873 on Sat Oct 18 23:02:47 PDT 1997