Re: Telecine Toast

On Oct 16, 21:11, Bob Festa wrote:
} Subject: Telecine Toast

> I vaguely remember Paul Grace was developing a real time FX box for

> I trust the moderator will sanction the impartation of knowledge on this
> topic.

sanctioned for informational purposes.  Paul will of course not deign
to engage in marketing-oriented pablum with discussions of price or
related sales ventilation.

--Rob

rob at alegria.com         | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org                KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
Thanks to Bob Sliga for support of the TIG in 1997
HDTV discussion thread is at http://www.alegria.com/telecine/hdtv.txt
TIG subscriber count is 872 on Fri Oct 17 14:10:08 PDT 1997