Exciter lamps

Can someone help me out with a part?  I'm looking for a source for the
exciter lamps used in URSA optical audio.  Apparently the bulbs for URSA
are 12v at 20w.  Mk3 uses 6v at 20w lamps (I think) so they are not
interchangeable.  Phillips makes a bulb called 7388 ESB that looks ok for
MK3 but not for URSA.  I cannot find a 12v version in any of my catalogs.
Anyone know what it's called?

Thanks
Dave Corbitt

* Dave Corbitt <dc at mte.com>		*