RT night, Los Angeles, Oct. 30

As background for those who may not know the details, Richard
Terpilowski, renowned telecine engineer at 525 Post in Hollywood, had
a dire accident in the Spring of 1997.  His recovery has been somewhat
miraculous...perhaps aided by the love of many who are close to him.
As his friend Mike Orton can attest, help has come from around the
world.  The following is an announcement from Donna Reid of Options
International:

---
Our dear friend, Richard Terpilowski, will be going back home to
England (at least temporarily), within the next few weeks.  Mike Orton
and R.T.'s brother (Ian) have given Options the "go ahead" to proceed
with coordinating a party for Richard prior to that time.

Although Options will be mailing numerous Invitations... we are
certain that we will "unintentionally" miss people that should be
invited.  With this in mind, Rob has kindly agreed for us to make an
announcement on the TIG.  Thus, if you are directly connected to the
telecine industry (i.e. manufacturers, distributors, & facilities) and
are a friend of Richard's... please accept the following as your
Invitation:

In honor or Richard Terpilowski
Options Int'l. cordially invites
you & your staff to a