Richard Terps

This is a very quick note to let everyone know that Richard and Ian
Terpilowski can be reached via my e-mail address above for a couple of
weeks, since they are staying with us.
Don't hesitate to drop RT a line if you want, I'll set up so that RT and IT
can check mail at will. Just to make it simpler, please can you put
"Richard" or "Ian" somewhere in the subject field, so we can see at a
glance which mail is for whom.
OK - mail at will.

P.S. I'd like to belatedly thank Pandora's International and Cintel Ltd for
contribs to the RT fund.

  HDTV discussion thread is at http://www.alegria.com/telecine/hdtv.txt
         Thanks to Bill Topazio for support of the TIG in 1997
      TIG subscriber count is 863 on Thu Oct  9 20:51:21 PDT 1997