Re: Advice on Cintel ADS2

Dear Rob,

I need some advice on a ADS2 telecine purchase.

  1)  Is this telecine capable of  yeilding crisp broadcast quality
(Beta SP/DIGI) pictures from 16mm/35mm negatives.
  2)  Or should I expect the ADS2 to only serve our facility for
16mm/35mm dailies transfer.
  3)  is it a  rugged & low maintenence telecine.

Regards,

Mohit Shetty
Quality Cine Labs
Bombay