Re: technicolor

----------
> From: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
> To: JC Soret <jclement at globalnet.co.uk>; telecine internet group
<telecine at alegria.com>
> Subject: Re: technicolor
> Date: 02 October 1997 23:49
>
> Anyway, I'd like to know, where was Wizard retransferred, and was it
> really from a negative?  It would seem counterintuitive to use a
> negative from a Technicolor master.

	The tape I had was a dub, so I can't say definitely who transfered it. I
think it was from a negative, typically noisy in highlights, and "neggy"
looking, I am absolutely sure it was not from a technicolor print.

	Cheers,
	JC

---
         Thanks to Graham Collett for support of the TIG in 1997

      TIG subscriber count is 859 on Fri Oct  3 16:19:55 PDT 1997