EXR 5293

I have now come accross the same problem again with this stock as
follows:

1st time: shoot was with tungsten light, 200asa.  US style pool table,
but the baize/felt came out a very nice green, NOT what the Director
wanted at all.

2nd time (today).  Shoot with a green car outside, no lights, just a
polariser and the car came out blue.  I know its not my equipment, cos
the film wasput up on another manufacturers TK and it was the same.

DP for todays job said he had come across the problem before in the US
on some pack shots.

All ears, while I am chasing the lamma.  BTW, I confirmed that the DAT
Aaton code was bad.

My Spanish is getting better as in I was just saying to a client that I
had bought an Iguana over the weekend, his reply was that he didn't
smoke the stuff!

Ken
--
Ken Robinson

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,000 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
         Thanks to Brian Thomas for support of the TIG in 1997

      TIG subscriber count is 853 on Thu Oct  2 12:21:43 PDT 1997