Re: Old sound tracks

<< As per Lars Gaustad's reply, the 3M cleaning fabric rolls are a good way
 go (we use them here).  >>

I have not heard of these before, but it seem like thats exactly what I need.
My thanks to all who responded, I appreciate the help and information. Now if
I could just lose the urge for a big salad....

David B.

---
         Thanks to Brian Thomas for support of the TIG in 1997

      TIG subscriber count is 855 on Wed Oct  1 23:26:36 PDT 1997