scheduler (L.A.) available

One of the best Post Production facility schedulers with whom I've
ever worked has become available for a staff position in the Los
Angeles area.  Please contact me if you know of any openings, thank
you.

Rob Lingelbach
Senior Colorist, Pacific Ocean Post, Santa Monica, California
TIG Administrator

rob at alegria.com         | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org                KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
         Thanks to Innovation TK for support of the TIG in 1997

      TIG subscriber count is 855 on Wed Oct  1 16:01:41 PDT 1997