Re: DAT

I did actually clone the DAT, but to a Digi beta, transfering the Aaton
code to the timecode track.  I gave up shortly after pressing record as
the LTC light started flashing.  So to end this thread I am assuming
laying aaton code on track two of a DAT is non standard (quite apart
from the fact that I think something was definately wrong with it!).

Thanks for the responses.

Ken

Tim Bond wrote:

> Ken Robinson wrote:
> >
> > Quick question....
> >
> > Is there a standard for recording Aaton code on a DAT?  I received a
> DAT
> > with normal DF code on address track and Aaton code on track 2...
> Had
> > problems making use of the code, hence the question.
>
> 'Seems as though that's a rather backwards way of supplying field
> audio
> to a post house!  --

*****************************
Ken Robinson
Imagen Transfer
Av.Cristobal Colon 4733
Las Condes
Santiago de Chile

Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax   +56 2 228 5871

186,000 miles per second.  Not just a good idea.....  It's the LAW!

---
      Thanks to Hugh Waters & Tom Davy for support of the TIG

      TIG subscriber count is 856 on Tue Sep 30 17:05:00 PDT 1997

Follow-Ups: References: