Re: graficon colour meter

On Sep 22, 17:03, "Case, Dominic" wrote:
} Subject: graficon colour meter

> Does anyone know if the old Graficon (Graphicon) colour balancing
> devices are still available or where an old one might be available?

Dominic, this was discussed here back in September 1996, the thread is
available at
http://www.alegria.com/telecine/mhonarc/1996/msg01334.html

...I found it using the excite search on the TIG homepage.

--Rob

rob at alegria.com         | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln
rob at cloister.org                KB6CUN   http://www.alegria.com

---
      TIG subscriber count is 854 on Mon Sep 22 07:22:52 PDT 1997