Re: Sony telecine

	I was really disappointed with Sony telecine, the demonstration in a
private room with all these monitors and projection screen looked
ridiculous in comparison to what there was to see, on top of all the
defects others mentioned, I noticed  "dead" CCD pixels. There
is no color correction at all, it is like you  have only
pecs to grade, no lift or gain control, I still don't understand why
they showed such an early prototype, I can't see how Sony will hold
their 1999 dead line, still a lot of work........... Talking about
prototype, any comments about C-reality ?

	Jean-Clement Soret
	Colorist

The Moving Picture Company
25 Noel Street
London W1V 3RD

Tel: +44 (0)171 434 3100
http://www.moving-picture.co.uk

---
      TIG subscriber count is 855 on Mon Sep 22 02:26:37 PDT 1997