E-Pix Help, anyone??

Hi, all:

I am wondering if there's anyone out there who might know of a trove of
blank Panasonic/Matsushita 12" WORM disks that were used in the E-Pix
system?  They are the TQ-FH-331 (30 minute) or TQ-FH-332 (60 minute)
disks, and need not come in the external cartridge holder.

I have a friend who is working on a time-lapse video project and needs a
bunch of these disks, preferably at a price consistent with the disks
being, well, surplus to someone's needs!  He needs about 100 of them.

All help (even a good discounting retail source if you have one)
appreciated.

John Snopes
Muncie, Indiana

PS:  I'd love to hear more about this Sony Telecine.  I've enjoyed most
of the posts so far...  anyone out there have a demo tape from the thing?

---
      TIG subscriber count is 855 on Sun Sep 21 13:55:45 PDT 1997