[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Da Vinci & Cintel GmbH: Thankyou.
- To: "<multiple recipients of" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Da Vinci & Cintel GmbH: Thankyou.
- From: "Phil Budden" <Phil at das-werk.de>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 18:04:38 +0200
- Old-Return-Path: <Phil at das-werk.de>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"MeHooB.A.z3G.nZVI0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Da Vinci & Cintel GmbH: Thank you.
After having created so much flak regarding the Da Vinci I would like to
publicly thank Craig Fearing of Da Vinci, Stefan Haupt of Cintel GmbH and
their respective teams for their help in getting our system running well.
And it was nice to have met many of you at IBC this last week.
phil at das-werk.de
p.s. FILM CALCULATOR:-
At last years ibc we saw a calculator for converting between feet,meters,
frames, TC etc. We didnīt buy one then but we took some information which
we have since lost. We had hoped to see them again this year but although
we went round the whole place we couldnīt find them.
Can anyone tell us where we get this calculator?
Thanks once again.
Thanks to Aaton for support of the TIG
TIG subscriber count is 857 on Thu Sep 18 09:27:19 PDT 1997
archives and much more at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe