Best wishes,

Phil Budden
DAS WERK

phil at das-werk.de

p.s. FILM CALCULATOR:-
At last years ibc we saw a calculator for converting between feet,meters,
frames, TC etc. We didnīt buy one then but we took some information which
we have since lost. We had hoped to see them again this year but although
we went round the whole place we couldnīt find them.
Can anyone tell us where we get this calculator?

Thanks once again.

p.b.

	Thanks to Aaton for support of the TIG
---
      TIG subscriber count is 857 on Thu Sep 18 09:27:19 PDT 1997