Colorist, Seattle, WA

Pinnacle Post, the Pacific Northwest's largest post production
facility, is looking for an experienced colorist to work on the
evening shift in one of our two Mk III transfer suites. A full
working knowledge of Da Vinci, DUI, Renaissance, RTS, Aaton, Keycode,
TLC and MetaSpeed are essential.

Pinnacle Post is part of the Pinnacle Production Group comprising
extensive post facilities (including a motion control stage,
editorial, Henry, online, and graphics) and a production design group
with a national reputation. Our client base consists of advertising
agencies, broadcast stations, networks and program makers.

Please e-mail resumes - 'Word' - to gowen at pinnpics.com or fax to (206)
441-9019 attention Geraint Owen.

---
	Thanks to Philips BTS for support of the TIG
      TIG subscriber count is 850 on Thu Sep 11 14:22:45 PDT 1997