Re: Re: CCD vs. Flying Spot

Excuse my ignorance, BUT isn't there the big difference between Flying Spot
and CCD (Strip) , the fact that you can't do FRAME BY FRAME correction on the
CCD, no matter what the S/N, bandwidth, solar lamp or any other of the
goodies lumped on to the tail-end of the machine? I ran an (albeit ancient
technology) ADS-II for a couple of years, and that was the biggest problem in
my shop. It was great for feature length and one-light dailies but not much
more.
	Hope I havent shot myself in the foot! Thanks Jay Donenfeld

+++
	Thanks to Stewart Odell for support of the TIG
---
      TIG subscriber count is 850 on Wed Sep 10 23:57:46 PDT 1997