Re: RE>Diamond foreplay

At 01:07 PM 9/8/97 +0000, Paul Grace wrote:
>It's the same thing with edit suites and Flame suites.
>
>Pick two "identical" cars and one will perform better than the other etc
>etc.

Check the orientation of the console. I have found over the years that like
color monitors, colorists need to be degaussed and possibly calibrated when
they are moved in respect to the magnetic field.
David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood

+++
	Thanks to Kat Dalton for support of the TIG
---
      TIG subscriber count is 846 on Mon Sep  8 15:46:44 PDT 1997