engineer, colorists needed, NYC

Post Perfect, a NY based post production facility, has an opening for
a qualified telecine engineer. The ideal engineer will have experience
with Cintel telecines including URSA and MKIII. Expertise in all film
related technologies is essential. VTR's, switchers, editors and
graphics hardware a plus. We are committed to quality, growth and
excellence. If you possess these traits, send us your resume now!
Post Perfect, 220 East 42nd. Street., NY,NY, 10017 or fax:
212-972-9085 attn. Doug Butler

--------------------
Post Perfect, a leading post facility in NYC has immediate openings
for commercial & long-form colorists.  Our line-up includes Ursa
Diamond, Gold & Mark III telecines.  Familiarity with DaVinci DUI,
Renaissance, Metaspeed, & RTS essential.  If you're ready to take
Manhattan, fax your resume to 212. 573.9461 or contact Mark  at  212
444.5210.  Post Perfect, 220 East 42 St, NYC 10017

Post Perfect, a leading post facility in NYC has immediate openings
for freelance commercial & long-form colorists.  Our line-up includes
Ursa Diamond, Gold & Mark III telecines.  Familiarity with DaVinci
DUI, Renaissance, Metaspeed, & RTS essential. Fax your resume to
212. 573.9461 or contact Mark  at  212 444.5210.

+++
	Thanks to Manhattan Transfer for support of the TIG
---
      TIG subscriber count is 847 on Fri Sep  5 20:34:03 PDT 1997