receive guidance and help with any project.

Date:     6:30 Monday 8th September 1997

Venue:     at  Arena Digital 22 Newman Street.

Agenda:   6:30 refreshments and introduction
          7:00 - 9:30 We will move into the editing suites.

Tickets:  5 non BKSTS members
          Free to Members.

Contact:  Rachel on - 0171 242 8400 to reserve your place.
--
BKSTS
--

+++
	Thanks to Manhattan Transfer for support of the TIG