[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Astec
- From: WillAbbott at aol.com
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:40:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Old-Return-Path: <WillAbbott at aol.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"N7xCRC.A.iZB.LgCE0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Is there anyone associated with the "Group" that uses the Astec telecine edit
controller. What types of sessions, what version of software do you use and
how reliable is your database?
We are using an FDL 60. The system now works fine with 35mm but we are still
having problems with 16mm (miscounting frames +/- 1).
I would appreciate any comments.
Thanks to Manhattan Transfer for support of the TIG
TIG subscriber count is 847 on Fri Sep 5 08:40:59 PDT 1997
archives and much more at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe