RE: What's happin

Did anything happen in the great anarchy of WWW yesterday? Like Jim (and
several others it seems), I got the occasional message through from
CML(cinematographers' list), but couldn't get anything in or out of TIG
(the telecine list). Bounce after bounce. Then it all seemed to get
better.  Now I'm seeing test messages "please ignore" from Geoff (CML)
and also from a Compuserve address.

Any theories?

Like life itself, the Internet is a fragile being.

            Dominic Case
            Atlab Australia

+++
	Thanks to Video Tape Associates for supporting the TIG
---
      TIG subscriber count is 845 on Wed Sep  3 16:58:22 PDT 1997