RE: that old 24/25 feeling

>I only wish others in the video business could do the same, but film
knowledge seems to be at a premium these days - and, unfortunately,
particularly among assistant editors........

>Mike Most, Encore Video, L.A.

Now there is a job description that has changed greatly in the last three
or four years. I know how important the assistant editor's job was and how
much work and production knowledge was required. This may no longer be
assumed.

David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood

+++
	Thanks to Video Tape Associates for supporting the TIG
---
      TIG subscriber count is 844 on Wed Sep  3 13:38:45 PDT 1997