[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NAGRA-T PILOT SYNC
- To: Telecine Internet Group <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: NAGRA-T PILOT SYNC
- From: Moli Eng <molieng at compuserve.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 14:11:02 -0400
- Old-Return-Path: <molieng at compuserve.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Wmv2VD.A.xl.ahaD0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Having seached the excellent TIG index in vain, I wonder if anyone could
suggest a method of syncing 1/4""with pilot-tone to our Ursa-Gold.
We have no problems with timecoded tapes to bi-phase or reference video
(framepulse) or even to external code (CB box or Evertz).
The Nagra-T expects a reference square-wave in on pin 2 of
its"third-track"connector. In our case it should be at 50hz.
The bi-phase is at 25hz!
On switching it to pilot mode it disables the external references that work
I've read the manual.
There must be a way to lock the 50hz pilot on tape to our external
references, if only for speed purposes.
Or maybe get 50hz out of the Metaspeed?
Any suggestions gratefully received.
Geoff Cooper, Molinare,London. e-mail: molienge at compuserve.com
Thanks to Video Tape Associates for supporting the TIG
TIG subscriber count is 844 on Wed Sep 3 11:11:39 PDT 1997
archives and much more at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe