RE: that old 24/25 feeling

  >> Michael, it's good to hear a depth of understanding of the negative
cutting issues on this list - and from a video voice too!.   <<

Video voice???!!??!!??  Bite your tongue!!!!!  I spent 5 and 1/2  years in post production at Lorimar and many days at nights at MGM Lab. I only wish others in the video business could do the same, but film knowledge seems to be at a premium these days - and, unfortunately, particularly among assistant editors........

Mike Most, Encore Video, L.A.

+++
	Thanks to Video Tape Associates for supporting the TIG
---
      TIG subscriber count is 844 on Wed Sep  3 09:32:54 PDT 1997