FAQ request

Would anyone in this group be interested in writing a FAQ (Frequently
Asked Questions) for telecine, to go up on the webpage?  There may be
some value in it-- I'm asked every couple of months why there isn't
such a document.  I imagine its intended audience is not advanced.

--Rob

+++
	thanks to Steadi-Film Corporation for support of the TIG
---
      TIG subscriber count is 846 on Fri Aug 29 15:50:53 PDT 1997