[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Conrac capacitors (Stop laughing!)
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Conrac capacitors (Stop laughing!)
- From: engineering <optimus3 at ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 08:03:13 -0600
- Old-Return-Path: <optimus3 at ix.netcom.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 06:06:58 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"9S2yt.A.NKG.rlsB0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Now stop laughing!
In all honesty now, I've been looking for a source that still sells the
twist tab can capacitors used in the conrac 5700 series monitors.
Used as general purpose video monitors (that never seem to want to die),
finding the twist-tab caps for C1, C2, C3 is a challenge.
You can start laughing now if you wish!
+++thanks to Ken Chambliss and others of VTA for support of TIG
TIG subscriber count is 845 on Fri Aug 29 06:06:51 PDT 1997
archives and much more at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe