Picture stability on FDL 90

Everybody,
Have anybody out there had problems with bad picture stability on FDL 90/Quadra?
We have had a problem with this for a while now on our 90. We had a
servicevisit from BTS in Germany in June this year and it seemed like they
managed to fix it, but now after a couple of months it is back. We have only
seen it on 35 mm now. Before the germans were here it was on both 16 and 35.
The picture moves vertically 2-3 lines, and that is often too much. Any
suggestions?

Hans Petter Birkeland, NRK

Hans Petter Birkeland		|	Phone +47 23 04 97 03
NRK, Norway			|	Fax   +47 23 04 78 90
				|	Hans.Petter.Birkeland at nrk.no

+++thanks to Bruce Graham of Modern Videofilm for support of the TIG
---
      TIG subscriber count is 843 on Thu Aug 28 05:08:46 PDT 1997