Re: Contact Addresses

Innovation TK Ltd wrote on 8/27/97 1:44 AM the following:

>Prasad Video digital - India

Prasad Film Lab
22, Arunachalam Road
Saligramam,
Madras 110 093
India.

Tel: 483-9092 / 483-9049 / 8843

Visit our website on Indian cinema http://www.filmindia.com which will
increasingly have information on India cinema.

There are other excellent telecine facilities, including spotting and
subtitling in all languages, and we may be able to connect you to some
once we know your specific requirement. Much of my work has been in that
field and in India.

Regards,
Anil Srivastava
Senior Partner
The India Group
19672 Stevens Creek Boulevard, #220
Cupertino, CA 95014
USA

Tel: +1 408 366 2646
Fax: +1 408 366 2648
Internet: anil at indonet.com
http://www.indonet.com/

+++thanks to Bob Ross of CBC for support of the TIG in 1997
---
      TIG subscriber count is 842 on Wed Aug 27 11:10:02 PDT 1997