Contact Addresses

Dear All

Due to the overwhelming response I received from my request for information
about  The Filmworkers Club I thought I'd try a few more;  If anyone has
any information on the following companies (particularly postal addresses
and contact names) I would be extremely grateful to hear from them.

Arzhange Parsi - London

The Powerhaus Pte Ltd - Singapore

Prasad Video digital - India

Tokyo Ko-On Ltd - Japan

Korea Vision Co. Ltd - S. Korea

Cathay Vidfilm - Singapore

Jabatan Ftem Negara - Malaysia

Studio L'equipe - Belgium

Animaka + Post Productia - Malaysia

Many Thanks

Phil

+++thanks to Bob Ross of CBC for support of the TIG in 1997
---
      TIG subscriber count is 842 on Wed Aug 27 08:32:53 PDT 1997