Re: Those sticky mats

On Aug 25, 22:40, Anne Masucci wrote:
} Subject: Those sticky mats

> Ah, but alas, I stopped saving mail on
> my floppy discs.  Wouldn't you know it, now there all gone!

Anne, that's why the TIG mailinglist is archived and searchable on the
web. http:// www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html

I did a search on "sticky mats" and found the following in the first
message returned from Erv Vanags at Henninger Elite Post in Nashville:

> For those trying to find a supplier for sticky mats, try

> Thomas Scientific at
> 1-800-345-2100
> or
> 1-609-467-2000

> We use the 6407-S30 series.  It comes in a case of 4x30 sheets, and
> runs around $80.

--Rob

+++thanks to Chris Doros and Alan Davis for support of the TIG in 1997
---
      TIG subscriber count is 843 on Mon Aug 25 21:29:07 PDT 1997