[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <rob at alegria.com>
- Subject: Colourist positions.
- From: "Gary Shaw" <gshaw at pacificvideo.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 20:23:47 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <rob>
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 21:24:53 -0700
- Resent-From: rob at sun.alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <m0x1lHJ-000AKnC at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
Pacific Video Canada is again expanding it's telecine department and is
looking for experienced colourists who would like to relocate to beautiful
Vancouver, British Columbia.
A minimum of two years experience with Rank Cintel telecines, Da Vinci, and
Renaissance colour correctors is required. Quadra or FDL 90 familiarity
would be a plus.Canadian citizenship would also be an asset.
All applicants should have a strong and complete understanding of keycode
and TLC or their equivalents. Positions may involve shift work.
Pacific Video Canada, which comprises Post Haste Video and Alpha Cine
provide lab and post production services for commercials, feature films,
'made for television ' movies and television series. Alpha Cine has been in
operation since 1969 and Post Haste, 1980.
Please fax resumes to (604) 689-1003 attention Gary Shaw or email to
gshaw at pacificvideo.com
TIG subscriber count is 844 on Thu Aug 21 21:24:57 PDT 1997
archives and much more at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe