RE: Showscan

O.K. fair enough then, 60fps. I only wrote that I BELIEVED it was 74.
Maybe the computer like effect IS due to the fact that we get good
quality pictures on our computer screens and at our post production
facilities but absolutely dreadful prints in the cinema (theatre?) most
of the time.

And if anyone wants to start a Mac vs PC thread, count me out. At least
Macs, when all is said and done, look GOOD.

-adrian