Re: Re: 74 Hz

>And if you'll notice, 74 X 9 = 666.  Now we know Mac is The Beast,
>but does this means that Mr. Trumbull is now suspect also?  Does
>the 9 represent the 9 lives of Apple?  Mystery?  I DON'T THINK SO!

Hmm, what is the numeric value of "BILL GATES?" I wonder...  and what
about "CINTEL?"... but I am not going to look it up.  Someone probably
makes a shareware program that will do it...  go to
www.toomuchtimeonmyhands.com.

BTW, Showscan is 60 fps, 5 perf, 65mm  neg (with 70mm prints).  The Luxor
system is vertical 8-perf 35mm at 48 fps.

And NTSC is in our homes, and most consumers are content with rental VHS
tapes, which have, I hear,
1/666th of the resolution of IMAX.

Another coincidence?

I doubt it.

John Snopes
(no insult indended towards the kind folks at eldiablo.666.comm, and no
joking reference to the CML religious wars intended, either.)

---
      TIG subscriber count is 839 on Tue Aug 19 14:40:01 PDT 1997