Re: Telecine Engineer Wanted

On Aug 18, 14:31, DAVE wrote:
} Subject: Telecine Engineer Wanted

>      Post Perfect, a NY based post production facility, has an opening for

Dave, I don't allow these types of posts on the main TIG without a
contribution from the company requesting...  I don't have any record
of any donation from Post Perfect in my files here.

I run the TIG completely out-of-pocket and the net connection runs
$400 per month, not to mention the equipment, etc.  I like to try to
get some of this money back from companies who benefit from
the service.

thanks for your understanding....  all of these advertisements need to
be cleared through me.

--Rob

++
thanks to Phil Kroll of Otti International for support of the TIG in 1997
---
      TIG subscriber count is 842 on Mon Aug 18 13:34:55 PDT 1997