[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: URSA IMPROVEMENT
- To: "TIG" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: URSA IMPROVEMENT
- From: "David L. Tosh" <dlt at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:12:31 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199708180441_MC2-1D64-6AA3 at compuserve.com>
- Old-Return-Path: <dlt at earthlink.net>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:14:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"OPiBmB.A.A_F.30K-z" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
At 04:41 AM 8/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
> As a manufacturer I generally stay quiet on the Tig as it is meant
>to be impartial and I, obviously have a vested interest. But, when another
>film scanning product manufacturer comments on one of my film scanning
>products I feel I have to write.
. . .
I might add here that I replied to an early message of Paul's but failed to
include the TIG as I had intended. Paul replied to my message via the group
and you may have missed the connection between messages. In summary, I just
pointed out the fact that aliasing is forever and that some methods were
also avaialable to avoid the unwanted products in the original sampling.
Stu Hunt covered the topic here in more detail and with reference to his
specific knowledge. I thank him for that and want to let everyone know that
this kind of information is exactly why I subscribe to this mailing list.
The opportunity to rub shoulders with some of the most knowledgeable people
in my field is what is important to me. I have no problems with the
person's affilaition with commercial entities! I have very well developed
filters in place.
David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood
thanks to Phil Kroll of Otti International for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 842 on Mon Aug 18 13:14:47 PDT 1997
archives and much more at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe