archives

I've received requests recently from a few people who would like me to
mail them copies of some of the messages and threads that have
appeared on this group.

I'd like to remind everyone that all the messages from the beginning
of TIG time in 1994 through today are available via the TIG webspace
...indexed and formatted immediately with each posting to the lists
(the -announce group is archived as well).  Searchable via the Excite
engine.

As 1997 matures, the index grows larger-- currently it is 218k-- so an
archive access for 1997 takes a while.  If anyone has a suggestion for
a more efficient archive-splitting arrangement-- perhaps by quarter,
instead of annual? --I'll consider it.

--Rob

++
thanks to Phil Kroll of Otti International for support of the TIG in 1997
---
TIG subscriber count is 844 on Fri Aug 15 14:22:54 PDT 1997...archives and much more at