New Sony Telecine

I've been halfway following your conversation concerning the new Sony (HDTV?)
Telecine. Is this the only telecine Sony makes and if so, please correct me
if I'm wrong, : But isn't it an HD telecine only, and cost more than $200K.
 These bloody fools that I work for never get all the poop.  Thankz. Always
looking for a better job, Jay Donenfeld. (:>)}}}}}}}}}}}

++
thanks to Digital Vision USA for support of the TIG in 1997
---
TIG subscriber count is 843 on Fri Aug 15 01:07:43 PDT 1997