HDTV: CBS & 16mm

Wow, I am truly impressed.  Someone should take Mr. Bacon's post and Mr.
Leitner's post and publish them, perhaps in the SMPTE Journal.  This
stuff's too good (and well written) to be for such a small select group.

Great points, well put.  Thank you

John Snopes
(I think I met Mr. Leitner at DuArt many many years ago...  you have a
red beard, right?)

++
thanks to Digital Vision USA for support of the TIG in 1997
---
TIG subscriber count is 843 on Thu Aug 14 23:44:36 PDT 1997