RE: ferrit microswitches

According to my handy-dandy Thomas Register Of American Manufactures, Micro
Switch is a division of Honeywell with a mailing address of;

Mail:
Dept. 722
11 W. Spring St.
Freeport, IL  61032

Telephone,  (815) 235-5500
Fax, (unconfirmed) (815) 235-5988
According to one of their sales offices in the U.S. their U.K. sales are
handled through;

Honeywell
C/O BBC
Room LG10
Broadcasting House
Langham St.
London  W1A1AA

Telephone 44-171-255-1018

A large American retail electronics sales company that sells Micro Switch
devices, and has offices in the U.K. is;

Newark Electronics
Mill Lane, Alton, Hampshire
GUE34 2QJ England

Telephone, (0420) 543333
Fax, (0420) 544450

(Sorry, I reside on the California shores of the Pacific Ocean, so I'm not
familiar with local London electronics stores.)

Hopefully, this information will give you some starting places to track down
what you need.

Paul Wood
Sony Pictures Studios