Re: HP QA100

> Last week I asked about the Hewlett Packard proc amp product, and
> recieved much helpful information from many of you. Thanks. Now for the
> next question: Who can I talk to about purchasing one of these. I have
> heard rumors that HP no longer makes it. I called HP (a large company
> that probably wonders why they entered a business populated by people
> whose favorite phrase is "thats cool but why can't it do...?" I doubt
> that they hear that about laser printers.)  They don't appear to have
> ever heard of this product. If anyone can help me find one I would be
> most appreciative. Thanks yet again. Vince.

Vince here's the address for info on ordering the HP QA 100.

http://www.tmo.hp.com/ at  at VhTX9hcQT*W9Rqzj/tmo/pia/local/Datasheet/English/HPE2550A.html

Jason Fabbro
Vid-Film Services
Glendale, CA

+++ thanks to Rich Torpey of MTI/Image Group for support in 1997
---
mailinglist digest available
TIG subscriber count is 841 on Thu Aug  7 19:32:51 PDT 1997